Network Panel Hospital Claims (IPD) Credit facility at the Health eConnex panel hospitals (TPA)
As per UIL Company agreement with Health eConnex “The Service provider for GHI Claims to UIL”
- a)The Health eConnex looks after the IPD Claims as per Health eConnex Standard operating procedures.
- b)After scrutiny and assessment of IPD claims received from panel hospital, the Health eConnex forwards the Approved/Processed claims to UIL for Cheque Payments to Network Hospitals.
The UIL pays all eligible expenses directly to the panel hospitals. In respect of non-eligible expenses, the panel hospital may seek deposit money from the insured employee/patient. The insured employee shall pay all non-eligible expenses directly to the hospital before the patient is discharged.
Health eConnex Network Panel Hospital List (Annexure-A)
OPD Reimbursement Claims
It is declared and agreed that cover under this policy is extended to include out-patient medical treatment. Out-patient medical treatment means reasonable and customary charges for all medically necessary treatment and services provided by or on the order of a licensed physician to the insured person, as a result of day to day sicknesses or injuries.
Keep the following information ready before intimating the claim
- Policy No. (Policy to be issued before registration if not done earlier)
- Name & contact details of person intimating the claim
- Date & time of accident / loss
- Nature of loss, Place of loss and Brief description of loss
- Name of the hospital if insured is hospitalized
- Name of person who took insured to hospital
- Contact no. and address if insured is not at the address given in the policy
- Designation and grade of the person and since when he is covered under the policy (for group policy)
- Name of attending physician and family physician
- e-mail id of insured for future correspondence
Reimbursement of claims for treatment received at non-panel hospitals
If an insured person wishes to be hospitalized in a non-panel hospital, the bills will then be reimbursed according to the rates/charges of the company’s panel hospital as per reasonable and customary deduction in the same city/town and reimbursement claim bills should be assess/verified by Health eConnex.
- Terms and conditions of policy apply.
- In case the insured is hospitalized, kindly collect all the hospitalization documents at the time of discharge.
- Submit the claim documents to UIL office for claim processing within 7 days of completion of the treatment.
- Claim settlement will take approximately 7 days from the date of submit of final document, provided all document are in order.
021-111-845-111 (For Branches in Karachi)
042-111-845-111 (For Lahore Branch)
061-111-845-111 (For Multan Branch)
051-111-845-111 (For Islamabad Branch)
041-111-845-111 (For Faisalabad Branch)