HOSPITALIZATION – DIRECT SETTLEMENT.
In case of Emergency condition where insured is being hospitalized for medical treatment, A direct settlement option can be availed by reporting it to out 24/7 International Helpline 00603 7628 3395. Everything within the ambit of policy terms and conditions limited to the sum insured; our TPA ASIA ASSISTANCE will look after all the payments.
- Passport Copy,
- Visa Copy
- Policy copy
Other documentation can vary from case to case bases since more than 20 perils are covered under each Travel Policy.
- Terms and conditions of policy apply.
- In case the insured is hospitalized, kindly collect all the hospitalization documents at the time of discharge.
- Submit the claim documents to UIL office for claim processing within 7 days of completion of the treatment.
- Claim settlement will take approximately 7 days from the date of submit of final document, provided all document are in order.
After intimation depending on intricacy of claim the time period can vary, if it requires verification internationally it may take upto 90 working days.
Keep the following information ready before intimating the claim
Policy No. (Policy to be issued before registration if not done earlier)
- Name & contact details of person intimating the claim
- Date & time of accident / loss
- Nature of loss, Place of loss and Brief description of loss
- Name of the hospital if insured is hospitalized
- Name of person who took insured to hospital
- Contact no. and address if insured is not at the address given in the policy
- Designation and grade of the person and since when he is covered under the policy (for group policy)
- Name of attending physician and family physician
- e-mail id of insured for future correspondence
021-111-845-111 (For Branches in Karachi)
042-111-845-111 (For Lahore Branch)
061-111-845-111 (For Multan Branch)
051-111-845-111 (For Islamabad Branch)
041-111-845-111 (For Faisalabad Branch)